In our town they have this annual Touch-a-Truck charity thing. A whole bunch of people bring big trucks so then the kids can walk through them and get up in the driver's seat. There were lots of fire rescue trucks, a cement roller truck, delivery trucks, pest control trucks, a bus, etc. Everything!
Preston was in heaven! Especially since he could touch all the buttons, I wonder how chaotic it was when they actually turned all the trucks back on.
And Spencer loved it too.
The boys on the bus!
Bye Preston! Have fun!
The Dukes of Hazzard car!
I don't think he stopped smiling the whole day.
Trying to get up on the ladder to go all the way up.
Spencer decided to play dead in the ambulance.
Tractors, oh tractors, they're so much fun!
Spencer got some swag while he was there. He loved his hat and glasses.
Cute Preston boy.
Mommy got cuddles!!! In fact, this is one of the first times he looked at the camera, smiled AND said cheese. I was shocked and so happy.













2 comments:
Hooray! Fun to see a picture of YOU! ;) Love Preston's red hair!
That is a super cool activity! I am sure the windshield wipers were all going crazy! And I love the last pic with you and Preston!
Post a Comment