Sunday, December 20, 2015

Random Life in Williamsburg


This post is just about all the randomness of Williamsburg that we have come upon. I've noticed though that at every new place we live we always search for good food there first. So there will be lots of food pictures in this post too. 

To start off, another pancake place to eat, Mama Steve's. Doesn't it just look good?!

Donuts from Emily's donuts. Spencer's favorite here, for now. 

Preston and I hanging out while the older boys enjoy Busch Gardens. 

Swimming!!!

Pierce's BBQ is our most favorite BBQ place here by far! The sandwiches are so good, the fries are awesome and the hushpuppies are YUMMO! Preston will even eat them! 

My handsome Spencer and I. 

Preston look a little mischievous playing with all of his toys. 

Trying to make this boy giggle!

We have also found creepy roads around here. We came down this one and immediately thought, we do not want to drive down here at night. 

Spencer found one of his favorite candies at the candy shop in Williamsburg! It's a coconut candy thing. He was VERY happy about that. 

We also discovered The Peanut Shop in Williamsburg. So many kinds of peanuts to choose from! These are definitely my favorite. 

The day we sold our house up in Northern Virginia. A relief to us all. 

Some days were lazy days here in Williamsburg. We vegged out and watched TV, and didn't do too much at all. With all the moving around it's just what we needed. 

Hey Preston!

Oh goodness, I love these boys! 

1 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Preston's mischievous look is perfect! Spencer and I have a favorite candy in common!!!