Monday, December 21, 2015

Birthdays!

Another yummy breakfast real fast.

 The boys have their birthdays near each other so it was a busy month! For Preston's birthday we went to Busch Gardens and rode only the rides he wanted to ride on. He loved it.


Then we came back home, and that evening my sister and her family came up to open presents with Preston. He loved getting his recycling truck!!

peek-a-boo!

Getting more trucks and Paw Patrol stuff! His favorite. 

 Between the two boys' birthdays we moved into our permanent housing! So I had to unpack a lot of stuff really quickly. 

 Cute Preston.

Then it was Spencer's big day!! I made him a minecraft birthday cake. It was very simple, because I was so exhausted from getting the house ready.

My sister and her family came again up to our place to celebrate with us and it was a lot of fun. Spencer loved his day! 



1 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Whew! I am tired just looking at it!