One night it snowed...again, but then the ice came too! The boys had no school so we hung out inside most of the day and didn't do too much.
Ice was hanging off of everything.
The trees were covered in the ice, and you can see on that roof how icy it is.
The boys cuddled, too cute.
Lots of snow! I mean, it's pretty, until you have to actually go out into it to shovel, and get the car out and to get some groceries.
Such heavy snow.
More cuddling while looking at an electronic of some sort.
Spencer played basketball also during this winter! He had a lot of fun playing and his team did pretty well, in the end they played in the Championship game even though they were ranked number 6!! They lost the game, but still, pretty great team.
Preston played in a box.
Then watched Dumbo.
And I found him in a weird position again. Or at least with all things piled on top of him.










1 comments:
I know you guys got so tired of all the snow. But maybe once, just once, I would like to have that much snow down here :)
Post a Comment