Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December 2014

So I've done an awful job this year of keeping up with the blog, it's been a busy year, but I'm here to redeem all the memories we've made. First I need to finish up last year. 

One day after church the boys were eating or maybe it was that morning before we went to church and I had to go behind them for something, and I saw this. They were sitting the exact same way! I loved it because it showed that even though they are 8 years apart that they can be very similar. 

During this month and a few other months, our friend in Northern Virginia, Katherine, gave us extra crepe batter. She has a stand at a farmer's market that makes crepes and they are delicious! We were thrilled whenever she would call and ask if we wanted some batter, I don't think we ever said no.

We had to make the Gingerbread Houses. This is the front of Spencer's house.

And here is the back with the frosted roof. I think he did a good job with it all.

Preston had a little help from Dad, and did a train. Although he mostly ate some of the candy and then dumped it on the top of the train engine or in the cart behind it.



1 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Did you make those gingerbread houses? Or was it a kit? Either way, something we need to work on :)