We decided our family needed a little vacation for ourselves. Since we live in the New England area, we thought, what better time than now to go see the beautiful foliage we have up here. It was a wonderful trip, and now you get to experience it through pictures, our pictures.
We rented a car here in the city so we could pack everything up in it from the apartment, instead of hauling a car seat through the train station and renting outside of the city. It was to be a good 6 hour drive, but it took us a bit longer. O-well, it still was fun, and the boys did great!
Here is Spencer, happy to start our trip and watching out for Preston.
Preston fell asleep as soon as we started driving, here he is waking part way through and stretching.
Can you tell Spencer and I were having fun?
Cute little boy....with his hand stuck. I don't think I knew that was happening when I took the picture.
First sights of the fall colors!!!
The place we stayed was Stowe Mountain Lodge, and it was beautiful!! It was a ski resort type of place, and we paid a little more than what we wanted because when we went to look for hotels they were all booked!!!! So we quickly grabbed this one and it was perfect!
This was the room, and we had a little balcony looking up to the mountains.
Tyler holding Preston while we were relaxing.
The HUGE bathroom! The tub was so deep, I loved it! And the shower was huge too.
The other side of the bathroom. For reals, you could have fit 20 people in there comfortably.
This is the view from the front door. Spencer is standing there in the little kitchen we had, which was good because we had lots of bottles to wash.
The next post will show our drives out to see the beautiful changing leaves. We loved it so much, even if it was a little chilly.
3 comments:
i'm thinking you found the location for the next reunion! :)
Nice room! Poor Preston with his hand caught!
So glad the car ride was peaceful with your tiny newborn. :) SWEEET room! I agree with Mare. ;)
Post a Comment