One of the things that I love about Preston are his toes! Why you may ask? Because they kinda look like ape toes. It's so cute!
See for yourself.
Umm...yes, look at that big toe and how curled up it is!! LOVE IT!
And these are just cute pictures of Preston I've taken, because I know everyone wants to see them.
Big yawn.
Stretching out...he is one long baby.
Both Spencer and Preston love to snuggle things into their face when they sleep. I wondered where they got this from, and realized I do this sometimes too. Preston doesn't get to do it too often because at night he doesn't have extra blankets in bed, so when he can snuggle on into something...he will.
5 comments:
Preston is too cute and cuddly. I want to hold him some more.
ahhh! he is so adorable. i'm thinking of getting on train right now to nyc just to see this little guy in person.
He's SO cute! And those toes are pretty adorable too.
My kids like to face cuddle too. And yes, his toes are pretty adorable. Its cuz he is a baby, I am pretty sure ;)
he is so adorable! I miss holding him and feeding him:(
Post a Comment