Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Had to put in our Halloween pictures. Even though it's only of Spencer before we went to the Halloween party here.

Spencer wanted to be Aang from Avatar the Last Airbender (no not Avatar the blue people). But all of the costumes were sold out, even at the beginning of September! So, we thought about it, and I asked him if he would want to go as a surfer so then he'd be able to wear his swimming suit and we could make a surfboard. Spencer was ALL for it!

He had a week off of school so after getting back from our vacation we started on painting his surfboard. Here is Spencer showing off his "Surfer Dude" look.
Yep we painted both sides of the surfboard. It was fun.
Showing the back of his shirt, or walking out the door to go to the party.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

5 comments:

The Nicholes said...

Looks like he has the swagger down pretty good. He is way too funny. Getting older by the minute.

Laura said...

He's totally taking the surfer dude thing seriously. I love it! Happy Halloween!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I love cheap, easy, comfortable costumes!!! Yay Surfer Dude!

Butler Family said...

I LOVE IT. SUCH A GREAT IDEA

Mickellerox said...

He does have swagger in that last shot. And I think it's so fun to make stuff for costumes. There's something about making it with your own two hands that makes it more cool than something store-bought. :)