Friday, January 8, 2010

Zimbabwe Contest!

On your mark.
Get ready.
Get Set.

GO!
We've decided to do another contest on here like the one we did in Congo. Here is what you have to do and the rules.

We'd love to give away another prize from Zimbabwe, so you all can enjoy the many things we've seen here and have been able to experience. So all you have to do is become a FOLLOWER of this blog!

Once you become a follower we will put all the names into a hat and randomly pick 5 winners, and a GRAND PRIZE winner.

The GRAND PRIZE winner will get a big sculpture/statue/souvenir from Zimbabwe, and the 5 other winners will be getting smaller souvenirs from Zimababwe.

The start date for the contest is.....NOW!
The end date for the contest is....January 31st.

We will let you know February 1st as to who won everything. Also, one more thing. If you don't want to become a follower or if you don't have an account to become a follower then just comment and let us know why you can't, and then we'll put your name into the hat. :)

GOOD LUCK!

8 comments:

Haylee said...

if spencer is picking again i hope he picks his favorite aunt that has a child named tristan!!

Mary said...

woohoo, i love it! already a follower. you guys are awesome.

xoxo

Laura said...

Already a follower too! Wish me luck!

Professor Price said...

I cannot be a follower because my mommy says that i am a natural born leader and that peer pressure got me in trouble in high school (dang Reedville ward guys). So can i still be in the running? I do check you blog and almost always leave insidious comments?

The Nicholes said...

Don't parents automatically get a prize, just for being us????

Tyler said...

Okay I think I know who Eshmurv is but not sure. It won't let me click on your profile, and I am too lazy to go back and look at old posts to find out. So maybe you can give me a hint of who you are And no, parents do not automatically get a prize.

Deric said...

I think I should win. Why? Well, lets just say it would be for your best interest to let me be the winner.

Naomi Rae said...

I subscribe via my google reader, does that count? I love following your adventures :)