I have an amazing friend up here in the Northern VA area. In fact, she is my sister's best friend who grew up across the street from us, but now that we are up here we get to see her a lot more often, which I LOVE! Anyway, she had these tickets to a concert and asked if I wanted to join her. It was the day after we got home from Utah so I wasn't sure if I would be ready for it, but I'm so glad I went.
We went to see Straight No Chaser at Wolf Trap!!!
First off, Straight No Chaser is this accapella group that is AMAZING!! If they are anywhere near you in concert, go. Immediately. Promise. It was funny and such great music. Most people remember their youtube video of the 12 Days of Christmas. Secondly, we went to Wolf Trap, which I had never been to, but it was unbelievably cool. The whole atmosphere was so fun! Lastly, we had AMAZING seats!!!! Look how close we were.
It was such a fun night that I told her if they come back next summer we are going AGAIN. No excuses about it. I loved it so much. Thanks Ms. A for letting me come with you!!!
1 comments:
I am totally jealous! It looks like such a cool time!!!
Post a Comment