In the fall we had lots of activities and fun.
Cute Preston.

Preston loving that his brother is home so he can play with him. I think they have too much fun together.
At one of Spencer's baseball games we think Preston was bitten by a mosquito then had quite the reaction to it. His foot got all swollen and blue and purple. I was worried but luckily in a couple of days it went away.
You can see how the purpleness covered most of the top of his foot.
Preston ate PASTA!!! He is a huge picky eater, so for him to eat this was so exciting! We usually will put whatever we are eating in front of him to see if he will take a bite, and he rarely does, but this night he did. I was so glad that he had something new to eat.
Preston figured out Mr. Potato Head...kinda.
Loves.
Preston in pjs that Spencer wore when he was 2 yrs. old! I can't believe I held onto these pjs for that long but sure glad I did.
Spencer played baseball this past fall too. He liked it a lot.
Funny thing about this season though was that we were to be called the Brewers...the printers that did the shirts mixed something up and printed out Braves shirts. So we were the Braves.
Preston ready to go and get Spencer from school. I think this picture makes him look so much older.
We walked to get Spencer one day from school and they started holding hands on the way home. Be still my heart!













1 comments:
Love the boys holding hands!!! See! Preston interacts with people really well ;)
Post a Comment