I'm not quite sure what it is about Preston, but he is just silly to us. The way that he does things is just silly. Which makes it fun to watch what he'll do next. I love to watch him. I know, I'm a creeper.
He got this chair from Santa last Christmas and this is how he normally sits in it. I do not know WHY he sits in it like this, but I guess it's the best way.
I love when he grabs his pacifier and blanket and just cuddles on the floor. So sweet.
One day Preston and I were trying to FaceTime my sister, but her FaceTime wasn't working, so instead we texted pictures back and forth. This is Preston giving Aunt Ya-ya a high five!
She was sending silly faced pictures to him, so this was his imitation of a silly face she made.
Oh ya know, just reading....in the mess I made.
Oh and taking every cushion off the couch and chair! sigh...
My sweet redhead boy. I love these poses that he just naturally falls into, he tries to copy us sometimes, but usually he'll just do whatever feels comfortable. He doesn't lay on his stomach much, so this was a new position that he tried out. So intent on the movie too.





3 comments:
that kid cracks me up. and i love his hair!
That chair is perfectly his size! And I love his beautiful red hair!
What a cute little personality. :)
Post a Comment