HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Here are the boys in their costumes. Spencer has become a fan of Adventure Time (a cartoon on Cartoon Network), so he wanted to go as Finn. Then I thought, well Finn's best friend is a dog named Jake...so, why not have Preston go as him?!? So we did, and they are cute!
This year instead of spending $60 on getting costumes, I decided to MAKE them?!!? For Spencer all I had to do was the hat, and luckily a lady online had made a pattern. YES! Preston's I had to kinda make up. Found a pattern that had pants, shirt and hat. This is what it looked like all cut out....then I had to figure out how to piece it together.
The pants were pretty easy, the shirt proved to be a little difficult, and the hat was confusing, BUT I did it, it fit and he wore it...once. I also put the felt face on the hat so people would know who he was.
In case you don't know who Finn and Jake are....here is a picture of them. Pretty darn close I would say!
Also, I made all of this for half the price! YAY!

2 comments:
Good job Becca!!! I am totally impressed. I don't do patterns very well :p They are such cute brothers :)
wow way to go! They look so cute and so BIG
Post a Comment