Friday, August 16, 2013

A little of July

July mostly was a playing around month. Preston is the master of just rolling around on the ground and playing and playing. 



He loves it when I put things on his head for him to grab. That smile kills me too! 



Remember our friends/family in Zimbabwe? I was lucky enough to have another person from the family come visit!!! She lives in Utah, and came out to NYC with two friends to just see the city, it was so great to see her and catch up! 

We loved having friends over to play and enjoyed their company. The boys really liked it, especially since the girl in the middle here helped Spencer figure out some great moves for Planets vs. Zombies, and Preston couldn't get enough of the guy who visited. 

We had lots of days going to the park too. 

Preston loves the swings!

More teeth!!


We also made forts this month. Spencer loved making them, and Preston thought it was fun to tear it all down. 

This is a look I get often. Most of the time it's to see if Mom is watching, and if she is, then make the innocent face. 

We also were able to have my parents here for July 4th and watch the fireworks outside our living room window, but I don't seem to have pictures of it. I guess we were having TOO much fun. 

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

He does have a super cute smile!

Dan and Laura said...

His teeth make him look so grown up!