As we started the moving in process, which was a bit more difficult this time, we took our first Saturday here to enjoy a Mets game!!! We have decided to be Mets fans because David Wright used to go to Hickory High School, which of course is where I went. It was fun to go out to the ballpark and eat and enjoy the great day. It was a bit warm so we left, thinking the Mets would not win in the last two innings, but they did!!! O-well, next year we'll go to some more games.
That is David Wright on third base.
One great thing about having a great view of the River is seeing all the cruise ships go by every weekend. I love watching them! Here is what they look like.
We were here for the 10th anniversary of 9/11, and since we were nearby at the new WTC that night, I decided to take a picture of it. It's the middle building.
This was one of the two huge boxes we got with our UAB stuff, and then we got our big shipment of stuff the same day!!! Luckily we had these big boxes to put all the extra filling that were in the boxes. I'm happy to say that the last of the boxes left last Saturday!! YAY!!
I can't get enough of this view! I love it!
2 comments:
I also think that view is AWE-some! When are you guys going to go on a cruise then? ;)
My claim to fame is that David was bussed over from Hickory to GB to be in my last bell Geometry class. Yeah. We were buds ;) It is a pretty awesome view, and a pretty good photographer!
Post a Comment