Saturday October 29th we got quite the surprise that we were not expecting....SNOW!!!!!
It was crazy to be getting snow in the first place, because we've been in Africa for four years with warm weather all year round and have loved it! Secondly it was weird because it was OCTOBER!
But alas, mother nature made us get used to winter really fast. Here is some video (I think if it works).
This is a baseball field (that is also used for soccer and football practices) right outside our window. Usually it's green, but it turned white with 1-2 inches of snow.
And what did we do during that day???
Snuggled and played video games/read books/and watched movies.
I think I'm going to like winter.
2 comments:
Sounds like a good day to me... Spencer didn't want to go outside and play?
Don't let Spencer play in the snow unless there's a TON. NY snow is probably a little dirty. ;) JK- do whatever you wish. Lots of snuggling is a good idea to me.
I was going to text you and tell you to get down to the Today Show b/c yesterday and today they had Taylor Lautner (yesterday) and Robert Pattinson (today) on. Then I remembered the time difference. :)
Post a Comment