Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Christmas Cookies

Yes, I am behind on the Christmas posts, plus we had visitors and you guys wanted to see those pictures first. Also, I'm trying to just catch up.

We made some Christmas cookies to give to our staff and guard during Christmas, and it was quite fun. We were inventive on how to decorate and also how to cut them out. I had NO Christmas cookie cutters?!?! So Spencer and I drew out Christmas things, cut them out then used it as a stencil.

Spencer extremely enjoying one of the cookies!
I love when he eats because it's always "pinkies up!".
The cookies I decorated. Yes mine were just plain, but I had the most and I thought it would be the quickest way.

Spencer and his cookies, yes still eating them.
Tyler and his masterpieces!
My cookie that I took some time decorating.
These next few pictures are of Spencer decorating, and putting the tongue out is the best method.
Or perhaps the side smirk?
Or pushing the jaw to the side?
Or maybe it's the pierced lips?
Whatever the face is, it works!
Then Tyler and Spencer decided to make a fort in the playroom, especially before the family came to visit, because this was the room they were staying in.
Peek-a-boo....I see you! hmm...but they did not see me, because they were too busy playing video games.

4 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Such fun family together-ness. And, I love Spencer's concentration faces :)

Laura said...

What cute boys glued to their video games. :) Nice cookies too!

Butler Family said...

haha love that last picture. How fun to make those awesome cookies without cookie cutters. way to go.

The Nicholes said...

Awww, Spencer!