Monday, April 19, 2010

Tower of London

After our day of going everywhere, we still had one more stop and that was the Tower of London.
Here it is in all it's glory.


You could barely see these little guys in the window, but I zoomed in to see what they were. Funny, huh?

The Ravens! They say if the ravens fly and leave the Tower than London would fall. So, what do they do to make sure they don't leave?? Clipped their wings. :)

Spencer on the wall with the Tower Bridge behind him.

The clock, and also right below that is where the crown jewels are! OF COURSE I went in there, but no pictures are allowed. But they were gorgeous!

Some of the crown jewels, I got this off the internet. But there were a TON more and so pretty.



Guard in front of the area where the crown jewels were. Which was really quite protected.

0 comments: