Did you really think I actually met Robert Pattinson?? Well, I didn't, only his wax figure. We decided to take a trip over to Madame Tussaud's to see all the famous people we could. Some looked exactly like the person, while others just seemed to have something off about them. Here are just a few of our BFF celebrities.
Spencer with Zac Efron, Spencer loves him in the High School Musical movies.
Me with Justin Timberlake...which you can completely tell he is made of wax here, or just REALLY oily. I don't think Justin thinks it's cool either with that smirk on his face.
Spencer with DINOSAURS! I won't let him watch Jurassic Park, but he knows that it's a movie with dinosaurs that chase after people. Also Steven Spielberg is in the picture. :) (Also on the right hand side is Drew Barrymore.)
RUN SPENCER! RUN INDIE!!
Spencer and Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) running from the big (shiny) stone ball.
Daddy and Spencer with Shrek, Spencer liked this one.
Me and Audrey hanging out.
Spencer and Tinkerbell. So cute that he loves her.
Spencer and I being scared we are by Alfred Hitchcock.
And of course, the boys find the ONLY video game in all of Madame Tussaud's.
Yea for Spencer!
Me and Princess Diana.
Okay so you see that frame behind Diana? Well it's so you can be framed in a photo I guess, so here is Spencer being framed....except he was just barely tall enough.
Prince William (who doesn't look like himself, I don't think) and I.
The Queen. She was cool with me about taking her crown, you know cause we're BFF.
Van Gogh got to Tyler's ear!
Spencer showing Michael his mad dancing skills.
Me striking a pose as well.
Spencer showing Beyonce how he does his "Single Ladies" dance. He's at the part where she twists her hand back and forth.
We had a blast there, and it was interesting to see all the celebrities. :) Any of these celebrities look off to you? Or are they spot-on?
6 comments:
I think the Queen, Audrey and Justin Timberlake (albeit shiney) look pretty good. The rest, I would agree, ane just a bit off. Diana and Zac are close, but something is just a bit off. The rest, I either don't know well enough to judge, or don't do it for me :)
I also think Audrey looks pretty good. Spielberg too. Prince William was WAY off. :) Love cute Spencer with Tinkerbell!
I think michael jackson looked pretty good! Also do they check you for flames so you dont melt the figures ;)
I think Tyler and Spencer were spot-on, but you???? J/K you all look so good with these guys you should be the stars.
I think that Tyler looks like Dannon, the one of him and Van Gogh. So does that count as being just a bit off or not, since they are twins?
Do they still have the Chamber of Horrors? It used to be in the basement, I worked right across the street for Madame T's and sometimes when we were really bored we would go eat out lunch in the basement!
Post a Comment