Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What I did this summer

(1st Update)

Since school just started this week, I thought it would be perfect to do a "What I did this Past Summer" update, since most teachers make ya do that anyway. Enjoy!

To start our summer off in the States we were able to see Wyatt's All-Star team play. It was awesome! And yes, you did read that right, Wyatt was on the All-Star team!! He's THAT good. 

So we got to my parent's place after a 21 hour flight, went home, showered, and went right back out to Wyatt's game. Jet lag's good for some things I'll say. :) 

Spencer cheering on Wyatt.
Who's that FLY guy?? Oh! Wyatt. ;) 
He caught this ball and totally got that guy running in the white out. He did that a lot actually.
Heehee...Wyatt's number 1 fan! 
Wyatt's other fans. He for real has this many people at his games cheering for him every game! He's a stud pretty much.
Hitting the ball.
Getting ready to run.
Running to second.
The complete outfit. 
So the boys wanted to play kickball one day when Wyatt came over, so we all got in on the game. I believe it was Wyatt and Grandpa against Grandma, me, and Spencer. I don't think the teams were even at all! :) Especially since it was Spencer's first time playing. 

Wyatt getting Spencer out on first base.
Spencer trying to make contact with the ball. 
Spencer says "thumbs up!" for this game. 
The studly Wyatt. 
Next update shows more fun and our continued story of "What I did this summer".

1 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I don't even recognize Wyatt... He is so grown up! And glad that he has such good supporters for his greatness!