(5th Update...did a 4th Update today also, see below)
We also had some time to go visit my grandma, who is just so great! Love her so much! She hurt her back, so she was wearing and brace, but she is getting a little better each day.
This is outside my grandma's front door. We love this place that all of us have had the most fun at every July 4th and family reunion. My grandparents have been the rock of our family and we love them so much. Here are some pictures that remind me of them everyday.
The birdhouse out back.
The HUGE stone fireplace. Used many of times for fireworks.
The tree that gave us shade, and our two tire swings.
My grandparents live in an old LDS church. Yep it has a full court basketball court inside with a stage!!!! A kids dream come true!!! No there are no pews, and no there is no huge bathroom. They did do some remodeling and it was one of the old old church buildings, not like the ones nowadays.
Spencer needed to get out of the house so he decided to go in the sprinkler that was freezing cold! But he still had fun.
Playing cards is something you HAVE to do at this house. So Spencer joined in on the fun while playing baseball. I love the pure joy in his face in this shot.
Our family with Grandma Rigby.
3 generations.
My grandpa passed away last year, and I hadn't seen his headstone yet. Here it is, I think it looks perfect.
We love Lewiston and are always so happy when we get back up there to visit.
2 comments:
That picture of the tire swing with the mountains in the background is beautiful! I remember that house! So fun! And I love Spencer's face in the first sprinkler picture. Like he is determined to enjoy it, no matter how cold it is :)
I need to burn that stump a little bit more next time I'm up there. It had totally disappeared from last year and I redid it a little while before you came. It needs to be deeper and more permanent so it's always there. :)
Post a Comment