Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Young Men's Activity

Since Tyler is involved with the young men in our ward/church, he challenged them to bring their scriptures to church for 10 weeks. If they did it, then they could come over to our place and play video games and have good food. They did it! So last Saturday night we had the young men from our ward come over for some fun. We all had a blast. Even a member of our bishopric got in on some Wii boxing!!! :) It was great.


The young men and leaders with two men from the bishopric, and Spencer. :)

Spencer eating and watching them play. He loved having all these boys over.

First counselor's son, who was watching his dad box. Cute kid!

The first counselor and a boy boxing.

We had two TVs, one with the Wii so 2-4 players could play and then the Xbox so 2 more could play. These boys are concentrating on basketball.

More boxing.

Trying to figure it all out.

Basketball playing.

One boy got some of Spencer's games out (Candy Land and Memory) and Spencer tried to explain to them how to play.

Tyler teaching. :)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

That was awesome! I bet they loved it! So what did you end up feeding them?

Haylee said...

It looks like you guys had some fun!

The Nicholes said...

I'm sure that Tyler totally enjoyed this. Great excuse to play endless video games.

Pyper Nicholes said...

That is awesome! I love seeing all these fun adventures you get to have. What cute boys!

The Nicholes said...

I just have to mention how hard it was to spot Tyler and Spencer in these photos, I really had to look close!!!