Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yet again

We have some bad news....we have lost or someone has stolen our camera! YES AGAIN!!! This has not been the very best week for Tyler and I. To have our camera stolen (because we have looked through this house 5 times) only after a month of using it, we are quite done with this place. Although I still have some more pictures that I haven't posted and I put them on our computer before we lost or someone took the camera. So I will have some pictures up here, just not pictures that are from now until June. We are not going to buy another $200 camera to have it stolen again, so most likely I'll just ramble on here till June when we get back to the States and I can get our pictures on our film camera developed.

There isn't really any new news here. We are doing fine, just frustrated with things here. We are trying to keep positive and are looking forward to our R&R in June. That's what we are focusing on now. The hardest part is trying to describe this place to all of our blog readers. There is no way to describe this place, and it's not that it's bad, it's just hard. I wish to just have a clean house (without the bugs), and have a washer/dryer in my house, carpet, dishwasher, decent food. We have already started our list of resturants that we are going to go when we get back to the states. I'll have to make the list later on. Oh and I wanted to say sorry for taking such a long time to do a new blog, we had an awful storm a week ago and our internet is still trying to recover from it. So I haven't really been able to read e-mails or do much. I am actually surprised I'm able to write this blog. Hopefully it will still be posted by the time I finish. Oh the joys of being here.

I don't want anyone to worry about us, I just have to vent some. We are still trying to keep positive. But just know that we are going to be SOOO EXCITED to see everyone when we get back to the states. I could possibly kneel down on the ground and kiss the floor as soon as we land at the airport. :)

4 comments:

The Nicholes said...

many people who return to the good old USofA say they do exactly that. Kiss the ground. When we came back from our trip, I was so happy to be able to understand the people, so I have a few small idea of how you feel when it comes to that.

joel and laura michelle said...

love you becca!! vent all you want. that's why they made blogs, right?!?! have a happy happy day & think of .... think of .... patriotic songs! how blessed we are for this wonderufl country we call home. i love you!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Oh Honey... I am so sorry! That stinks that your camera got "lost" again. And that you are having a rough day. I hope you have tons o fun when you come back to the states for a while! It will all work out in the end :)

Dannon N. said...

I think that one of your geckos probly ran off with your camera.