Sunday, March 23, 2008

Where to go first??

So I have already made out my list of places I want to eat when we get back to the States. I'll share those places with you now.

First and foremost is Wendys, I already told mom and dad that as soon as we land we will be stopping by Wendys on the way home so it can be my first meal (although I'm wondering if all of the fried food and oil will make me sick, I sure hope not!).

Here's the list:
-Wendys
-Olive Garden
-3 Amigos
-Chesapeake Pizza
-Outback Steakhouse
-Cold Stone
-Little Ceasear's Pizza (thanks to Haylee for that one, she talked about wanting some one time, and now I can't get it out of my head.)
-Red Robin
-Subway
-Five Guys
-Cheesecake Factory
in Utah:
-Arctic Circle (for their milkshakes and fry sauce, for the fries not the milkshake)
-Kneaders (for the smoothie)
-Tempenyaki's (probably killed that spelling, but I loved their food!)

and also any Chinese food...I miss getting those little boxes of Chinese food brought to my door.

Alright, so I know most of this is not healthy, but I will be eating lots of fruits when we get home too. We have fruit here, but not always the ones I like and they are not always good, and we have to soak them in bleach and water for 20 minutes. WAY too long for me to wait to actually eat the fruit or vegetable. If I want something I want it right away. Anywho...I will be eating lots of fruits at home and milk. Since the box milk here is not good. Hope you enjoyed the list, if anyone wants to go eat with us anywhere just let me know! I'm all game for going out to eat places, and I will be eating at these places more than once. :)

4 comments:

The Nicholes said...

do we get to eat with you?

Mary said...

we should do a girls' dinner at tepanyaki when you get here. what do you think?

mar

Laura said...

I want to go eat with you! A girls(and maybe husbands) dinner would be awesome Mare! :)

Anonymous said...

So I must ask how you ended up in Congo. Sounds like life has been pretty interesting. Anyways- I found you on your brothers site. Anyways-when are you back for good?