I saw this on Yahoo news today, and also read about it in Stephanie and Deric's blog. A bucket list, is a list of things you want to do before you die. There are quite a few things I want to do, and I am in the process of doing some of them. Things are going to be added to the list as I think of other things I want to do, and as I get older some of the things may come off because they no longer hold the same appeal. I am letting you all know this list, one so you can better know me, but more importantly it may be 10-15 years down the line and you have an opportunity to go to a final four game and you have an extra ticket and you are wondering who to take, and maybe you will remember this list and go "Tyler always wanted to go to a final four game" and ask me to go. Or some of you may have done some of these things in the past and have suggestions on how I can accomplish it or suggestions where the best place to do some of these things are. Your comments are welcome.
Things I want to do in my life
Go Skydiving
Go on a safari
Go on a hot air balloon ride
Visit every continent for an extended period of time (still need South America, Australia, Europe, and Asia)
Visit Italy, France, UK, and Madagascar again
Visit Hawaii,
Visit all 50 States
Go to the Super Bowl
Go to an NBA Championship game
Go to a World Series Game
Go to a Bowl Game
Go to a Final Four game
Speak 5 languages fluently (already have English and French)
See the pyramids
Write a book
Take a cooking class
Swim in the Congo river
Donate a lump sum of 10,000 to my alma mater
Retire at 55
Own a beach house
Ride an elephant
Go scuba diving
Take golf lessons
Take a ballroom dance class with my wife
Learn how to water ski
Serve a senior mission
Go with Becca to Tahiti and rent a bungalow on the water
Own water machines and snowmobiles
Learn how to drive stick-(done)
Coach my child’s basketball team
Shake hands with the prophet
Run with the bulls in the city in Spain
Climb mount Kilimanjaro
Go on a cruise
Run a marathon
Beat my dad in chess
Go deep sea fishing
Attend my high school reunion
Visit the 7 wonders of the world
See mountain gorillas in the wild
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Tyler's "Bucket" List
Posted by Becca at 7:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Tyler I have ran with the bulls in Spain. I would recommend you do not do the big one. The release many bulls at one time and get dangerous. I would recommend going to a small one like I did and only run with one bull at a time.
As your mother I strongly suggest that you stay alive long enough to raise your child/children. But have fun doing it!
Don't listen to Yogurt, do not settle for some wimmpy un torro, go for the big one.
And out of curiousity what would you write your book about? How to dominate Church Basketball?
On you continent visits you missed antartica. Do you plan to stay there? I understand that there are flights leaving to antartica from Australia.
Dad.
This is funny. We both did blogs about our goals and I have been compiling my own 'Bucket List' lately to post and then saw you put yours up. Way to go man. I hope you are able to do all of them. I wouldn't mind being there for some of them either. I have some of the same things on my list. Deep sea fishing one of these times we go to Va. is a must. Watch for my list. It should be up soon.
Post a Comment