Friday, January 4, 2008

No camera yet...

So we haven't gotten our camera in the mail yet....so..no pictures for this blog. But we did have a great Christmas and New Years. We didn't really go anywhere, but still had fun. :) We had a couple of friends over on New Years Eve and just played games and listened to music. Very relaxing.

The only thing that I have been busy with is reading. Weird that those words are coming out of my mouth!!! I don't like to read that much, but Haylee, Tyler's sister, has brought us all (her family) into the light! :) Tyler's mom sent us three books in a series...they are Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. I couldn't put them down!!! All of the books are 500 pages or more, and I read all three in four days! I literally couldn't put them down. I wasn't sure if I would like it because I heard a not so good review about them, and it's about a vampire! But I took a stab at it, and I couldn't stop! I read the first book in one day, it took only 10 hours. Tyler was a very good daddy that day with Spencer. :)

So anywho..that's pretty much all that is going on. We are hoping for the camera soon. We'll see what happens. There are some Congolese holidays going on here this month, Tyler had today off, so who knows when the mail will come in. Our house is also starting to look a lot more like a home with all of our stuff in it now. Horray!

Also, if there are any questions you want answered about Congo, feel free to comment on here with the questions. I don't know what people want to know about this place. I'm sure pictures would help, we are working on it. :) One new thing that has happened in this past week is that we are hearing bullfrogs at night! They sound like they are huge, but we haven't been out looking for them.

0 comments: