Over Spring Break in VA we had Easter! It was fun to be back with my family to color eggs together, and just have fun. Here are the boys coloring eggs.
This is Spencer's I-don't-want-to-smile-but-my-mom-said-I-have-to-so-I'll-do-it-like-this smile.
Easter morning Spencer always has to go and find his basket that the Easter Bunny has hidden for him...wonder where it will be this year???
Preston had a happy morning watching Spencer go everywhere looking.
He even almost snuck a black jelly bean!!
Finally found it!!!!
Here's my basket Mom! (with my weird smile again)
Excited about his Rise of the Guardians movie he got. Also, notice the shirt that he absolutely loves!!! He would want me to point out the cool Zombie shirt.
The rest of the day was relaxing, going to church, and then eating candy.





1 comments:
My Easter Bunny hid our baskets too. Sadly, the kids doesn't.... Good pictures :)
Post a Comment