Spencer is loving all the fun activities he's been able to do with the Cub Scouts, and to show that he is accomplishing things they have a Blue and Gold Banquet to get more badges (that I will have to sew on). He was really excited, and Preston and I were able to go and be there for him, since Tyler was down and out with his knee surgery when this happened. Tyler was really sad that he missed it.
Man, I love this kid.
The theme of their banquet was Problembusters.
So what each of the scouts had to do was come up with a project that would solve a problem that people would have. Spencer came up with The Reading Holder, because he reads so much. You see that blue and white checkered box? That's it!!! You can lean the book back on a reinforced tin foil back and then there are two little holders to hold the pages for you! I was really impressed that he came up with this, such a smart kid!!!!
He also got his Bobcat patch! Way to go Spencer!!



6 comments:
love his creativity. what a great idea!!
Love this cub scout!
Everyone needs to be able to hold open the pages :) Good job Spencer!
What a cute and funny singing sound!
Congrats to Spencer and good luck with all that sewing. I'm not really looking forward to that part of scouts. ;)
He is a good looking boy scout! Wish he was in my den. He is a great problem solver!
Congrats Spencer
Post a Comment