Monday, February 4, 2013

New Camera

Tyler got me this fancy new camera for my birthday and I LOVE IT!!! My other camera was awesome, but it has definitely seen better days. I have had the other one for 5 years, and it has travelled with me to many countries and been out on too many safaris and dust to make marvelous pictures anymore. So...here are some shots I got of the boys with my new fancy camera that I love! 







Okay this one was not with the new fancy camera, it was done with the phone camera, but I had to get that he was rolling around and got all mixed up with his clothes. It was funny.


This one was also with the phone camera, but look how cute! Also, look how patchy his hair is! I love babies and their patchy hair, but it seems to all be growing back....red!!!

4 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Oooh! Do a review on your fancy new camera! Do tell :) And cute pictures of the boys!

Mary said...

love that darling boy!!!

Haylee said...

love the pictures of the boys!

Dan and Laura said...

Great pictures! I like the funny ones too. :)