Here is W holding Preston at the hospital. He was so great with Preston and loves this little baby so much! I love that we have such great cousins for our kids!!!
Here is what we came home to from the hospital! They did such a great job at welcoming us home! The computer is out because they had the song "Baby, Baby" by Justin Bieber playing. Which became an inside joke, because I was told that I could have music playing while the baby was born, so my sister and nephew were all into figuring out the BEST song to have playing while baby was born, one of which was "Baby, Baby". I declined this offer and did not have any of my music playing, but while they were stitching me up I did hear some music being played. Also one thing I love about this picture is that Spencer and his cousin seem to have the same expression on their face. :)
The marshmallow names they got ready for Preston. So cute!
The pretty flowers (that were purple and blue, not pink) they got me while running home in the down-pouring rain one day.
And we are home!! YAY! I was so ready to be back home.
And we were all excited to have Preston home with us. Hmm...this could be counted as our first family picture.
Preston at the hospital while sleeping. He's so cute.
Tyler was a champion husband this week. He came to the hospital and just sat with me during the day so I wasn't lonely. He did get a little bored, here he is playing video games while holding Preston. The first time of many.
Preston while at the hospital and his first week home had the smoothest skin and it was just so...pretty!
Here he is at home on the first day, see how his skin just is smooth and pretty?!!?
Aunt Liza (or Aunt Ya-ya) and Preston. She was my life saver this week of helping out with Spencer and then also taking care of me and our apartment. THANK YOU!
Sleeping Preston.
One last thing....HAPPY one month BIRTHDAY PRESTON!!!
5 comments:
He DOES have some pretty nice skin. Love the banner! Yay for happy, creative, helper sisters!!!!
happy birthday and welcome home and to the world, preston! i love all of the pics - everyone looks happy and excited. so sweet! what a blessed little dude to be surrounded by so much love. this makes me want to hop on a train NYC-bound right now!
Love that Bieber idea. :) I just want to kiss his sweet smooth skin... a lot! :)
I always wish I held him more when we were there but he seemed to be sleeping and I didn't want to disturb him. He's too cute.
Such a cute family:) We are excited to meet him in just over a week!!! We are so happy to have preston in the family now!
Post a Comment