Friday, April 8, 2011

Giraffe Family

While on our little walking safari we were able to spot some giraffes! It was a small family of 3. We wanted to take a closer look, but wasn't sure if that was okay, but our guide was fine with it.

So, of course, Tyler wanted to get as close as possible. Our friends' daughter saw Mr. Tyler getting closer and wanted to go with him and make sure he was safe.
The baby giraffe.
Peek-a-boo, I see you giraffe family.

The giraffe family. Mom, Dad and baby.
Tyler wanted to keep getting closer, and this was his "surrender" walk. Doesn't he look harmless??
Again our friends' daughter wanted to be with Mr. Tyler to get close, so she ran out there with him.
The giraffes did not think Tyler was harmless and ran away.
Then our friends' son wanted to get out there and see the giraffes.
I see you Mr. Giraffe.
I see you too little boy.
And then he changed his mind and just started wandering around the area, with Monkey in tow.

6 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Do giraffes charge you? I would think it was pretty cool too!

Haylee said...

So cute! I love the pics! Your amazing becca:)

Laura said...

Tyler would try to get as close as he could! ;) Such a dare devil. Great pictures!

Fronica said...

How fun! So many great opportunities to explore and experience. You guys are doing great with taking advantage of it while it lasts! It's motivating me to get out and start traveling again while we are overseas. Fun, fun!

Andrea said...

That's so cute!

The Nicholes said...

such a cute family of animals