Monday, February 21, 2011

Last of Hwange

Our last game drive around Hwange was good. We didn't see too many new things.

I was able to get this cool picture of a male Kudu and a male Impala, just to compare sizes. The Kudu's are HUGE!
We also saw this family of ostriches. The dad is there but not in the picture, but that is the mom and the three little kids.
Here is a family picture of them all.
A nice zebra picture.
And on our way back to the Lodge we saw the Presidential herd again! This time I tried to get one of the baby, but it was too dark, but you can see how tiny it is standing by it's mom. Just up to her knee.
Next post will be about one of our favorite things that happened in Hwange.

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Awwww. Sweet baby elephant!

The Clem Family said...

I love that pic of the kudu and the impala!