Sunday, May 2, 2010

Where should we move next?



It is getting close to that time again where Becca and I will have to decide where we will move our family for our next post. We still have awhile here in Zimbabwe, as we will be here until summer/fall 2011. We should be finding out soon what posts are open to us, and will find out our next post sometime late summer/early fall. So here is a chance for our friends and family to let their voices to be heard. The whole world is open to us and we want to know where y'all think we should move? Where are you most likely to visit us? We have had a chance to visit a few places in Europe, and so we have some of our favorites (Becca's being London).

10 comments:

The Flys said...

Hey, if you go to London the whole family might come visit.

Haylee said...

We would try and come see ya in europe. I say go some place warm and tropical!! Of course the states are always nice!!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I did think the UK was pretty fabulous.

The Clem Family said...

If you would like us to come visit you, state side would be best. Otherwise, I agree with Haylee; somewhere tropical like Costa Rica or Beliz.

Laura said...

Europe. :)

B.J. Fie'eiki said...

Brazil, like Rio or Sao Paolo!!!! Can you see it? Can you feel the tropical breeze blowing while you sip yummy fruity drinks on the beach? And its not cold like Europe. :)- Anuhea

Martinez Family said...

I want to come visit you at some point somewhere overseas!! I wish we could hit up Africa but doesnt look like thats going to happen when do you leave there?

Bianka Rose said...

New Zealand, Australia, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, or Hungary. Those are my two cents.

Jake and Emily said...

Hawaii or some place safer so we can come visit! I need a vacation!!

Unknown said...

Indiana