Monday, February 22, 2010

Spencerisms 2010 (episode 2)

Conversation tonight with Spencer:

Spencer: I want to have a dinner party.
Mommy and Daddy: Do you know what a dinner party is?
S: Yes, it's where you have dinner and a little party with it. It's kinda like a sleepover but people eat dinner with ya.

Then we got on the subject of him saying he has a girlfriend.

Mommy: Do you know what a girlfriend is?
S: Yes, it's someone you want to spend lots of time with, and you like her.
M &D: Did you tell this girl that she was your girlfriend?
S: Yeah. I told her she was my girlfriend....and I was a little nervous.
M&D: What did she say?
S: She said she didn't want to be my girlfriend.
M&D: So what did you do?
S: I left.

He is so funny and is getting to old for his own good. :)

4 comments:

Haylee said...

that is so funny! does he still like the girl even though he got dumped?

Laura said...

Yeah- he IS too grown up for his own good. Super cute too! BTW, the gecko tail is gross!

The Nicholes said...

I can't believe some girl, from England, right?, doesn't want to be Spencer's girlfriend. She is totally missing out.

Andrea said...

That's funny! I like how he was nervous. So cute!