Monday, December 7, 2009

My Birthday Wish

I know you aren't suppose to tell what you wish for, but I'm going to tell anyway, because it involves ALL of you!!!


My wish for my 29th birthday this year (which is on Wednesday) would be that everyone celebrates with me!!!

Here's what you have to do (and you have to do one of these if you want to help me have a fabulous birthday!):

1.Dance a little dance sometime during the day, and do I mean just wiggle your hips a little?? NO! I mean turn UP the music and DANCE!!!!




2.Sing out loud in the car on the way to work, even if you get strange looks from others, then you know you are doing it right. :)




3.Help someone out. Plan on holding the door open for anyone ahead or behind during the day whenever you walk through a door. If someone drops something pick it up for them. Just be on the lookout for things you can help them with.


4.GIVE! Give out hugs, give out money, give someone a listening ear, do something where you aren't thinking of yourself.

5.LAUGH!!!!!! Tell funny jokes, or have someone tell you their funniest joke.

That's it! Pick one or more of the 5 things I put up here, and that can be your way of saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA!!


Comment and let me know what you did! :) REMEMBER: WEDNESDAY!

9 comments:

Laura said...

I think i can i do all of those! :) Happy Birthday!! Love ya!

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

Happy Birthday Becca Jo!!!

The Nicholes said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Becca dear. Happy days will come to you all year, if I had one wish that I could make, Happy Happy Birthday Becca dear. I don't think I have that exactly right. But you get the point. And you should have seen the dance I did!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you.

Mary Wayne said...

I totally did the Carlton dance (it's a personal favorite of mine), shared my ramen noodles with my kitties and told some jokes to my husband (which he didn't find funny but I laughed so I think it still counts.)

Butler Family said...

Ok so I was at Family Dollar and I just needed to get one more thing of Christmas Cards so I got them and went into line and I saw this older lady in her 40's or 50's struggling with her 6 things. I told her to just go in front of me and she was the happiest woman in the World and said may God Bless you and your family this time of year. I usually do this stuff all the time but I really wanted to try and make more of an effort to do something even better than I normally do!!

The Clem Family said...

Happy Birthday, Becca! I always dance around the house with the radio cranked up; I always sing out loud in the car and can't tell you how many strange looks I get by doing that; I usually hold the door open for the person behind me when I enter a building whether it's at a restaurant or at school; I LOVE hugs and try to give them to my husband, kids, or friends almost everyday; I know I laugh at least once a day because when you have friends like mine, you can't help but laugh because they are so funny! Anyway, there's my birthday gift to you! Tell Tyler and Spencer that I said "Hi."

Andrea said...

Danced like crazy around the house! (We usually do that, but today I made it extra crazy!) The kids did too! And we gave some extra hugs today!
Happy Birthday!!

Becca said...

Thanks SO much you guys!! That's awesome that you did that. :) Makes me so happy, and my birthday wish has been fulfilled! :)

Mickellerox said...

MAN, if I had read this before your birthday I would've done every one of these! As it is, I did:

2) Just belted "When I Fall" by Buddhahead (on my ipod on repeat) on my way in to work today. Drummed on my steering wheel and dashboard and everything :)

3) Gave my friend Jenn a ride home from work when her husband was running late even though it's out of my way and added an extra 15 minutes to my drive.

5) Do this all day long. :)

Happy birthday! Love you!