Enjoy! :)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family's adventures and memories of the places we get to live in. Who else gets to say they've lived in 1-Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo, 2- Harare, Zimbabwe, 3- New York City, New York, 4- Northern Virginia, 5- Williamsburg, Virginia?
8 comments:
The pictures are gorgeous. I especially loved the gardens. thanks for sharing with us. Who would have thought that my little girl would be in Paris, France! :) Good for you!!!!! :)
I just have to say, I am so jealous! I want to be there, too! I'm way excited for you guys! Have so much fun!
Wow! Great pictures. My favorite room was the pink room. My brother, Rob, served his mission in paris. Very cool.
I'm expecting you all to look, dress and act different next time we see you.
This is Noah and Kendra Donadieu by the way:) But looks like you had a great time in Paris!! So fun! We love it there, Versailles is my favorite!! Absurdly extravagant isn't it!! Hope Spencer had a great time too. Porter loved running around in all the space outside! Have a safe trip home!
My favorite was the pink room also. What a fun trip you guys have been having! So jealous!
wow ... what an adventure. so happy you guys are taking advantage of living over seas. love you :)
GAH I wish I were there! :) Thanks for the slide show, it's superfly!
Post a Comment