I was trying to get some videos of Spencer dancing on here, but our internet connection must be too slow, so I couldn't get them on. But I will continue trying. For now though I have a couple of funny stories to share with ya.
Sat. night we were having breakfast for dinner. So we had pancakes and bacon. Spencer was eating a piece of bacon and was just gnawing on it with the rest of it hanging out of his mouth, without holding onto it.
Mommy: Spencer take a bite, and put the bacon down. Nobody wants to see you gnawing on your food like that.
Without missing a beat Spencer says: Well then they don't have to look at me.
How he figured that out so quickly I'm not quite sure, but Tyler and I couldn't help but bust out laughing.
Today, Sunday, Tyler woke up sick, so we didn't go to church. While Spencer was eating lunch he was asking about things we were going to do today and tomorrow.
Spencer: So are we going to church tomorrow?
Mommy: No, we were suppose to go today, but Daddy isn't feeling good, so we aren't going.
Spencer: Oh, well, I don't think Heavenly Father is going to be happy with us.
Such a sweet boy! I reassured him after that that Heavenly Father would understand.
3 comments:
Makes you wonder what his primary teacher teaches him??????
oh i miss that kid! he is so funny! it makes think what is gonna come out of Tristan's mouth!
Kids are so smart!!! It is amazing the things they come up with!!! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment