Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Zimbabwe here we come!!!










So most of you guessed it, we are going to Zimbabwe. I guess next time I will have to make the question tougher. We won't be going there until summer/fall of 2009. We plan on going on Safaris, feeding elephents, learning Cricket, going to Victoria Falls, raft down the Zambezi river, go to Kruger National Park in South Africa, and go to the Johanasburg Temple.

Unlike the Congo, Zimbabwe has tons of tourist attractions and we will welcome any visitors to our home and show you a good time. If you are planning on visiting us, and again we love visitors, let us know that you plan on coming and we will reserve some of the fun things for when you get here.

We are excited because it is English speaking and there are malls, and bowling alleys, and movie theatres there, unlike the Congo. Here are a few picutes and links to show you the fun stuff we plan on doing.

These links are to some youtube videos of Devils Pool at Victoria Falls, Becca and I plan on doing this, yes we are crazy.


Here are some pictures
A Picture of the Harare Skyline
Some of the scenery.
One of the safari lodges I hope to stay in.





Picture from a
Safari


A local and don't worry I plan on getting the whole costume and wearing it in the states.





A picture of Vicotira Falls

2 comments:

The Nicholes said...

Of course we plan on coming. But we will give you guys sometime there to figure everything out.
Plus we need to save and save and save lots of money. Since tickets are around $2,000.

Pyper Nicholes said...

How beautiful! I'll pay to see you in that get up walking down the streets of Salt Lake!