Sunday, February 17, 2008

Poppa Nicholes' Visit

Spencer has loved having one of his grandparents here. When Todd got here, Spencer didn't stop talking from the moment Poppa walked in the door till he went to bed. He wanted to show him everything. They have been playing so much and we got some cute pictures of them together.


Our outing to go see the Bonabo Monkeys...which I will write about later about that adventure.



Spencer and Poppa were working on a Shrek puzzle on Sat. They were so cute trying to figure out where all the pieces went. Spencer LOVES puzzles, and is quite good at them too.


Here is Spencer and Poppa before church Sunday morning. Poppa played anything Spencer asked him too. They were going throughout the city in this picture, and before that they set up his train track.

We loved having Poppa Nicholes here, and I know Spencer will be sad to not have him here. He loves it when people come to visit, especially grandparents that spoil him.

2 comments:

Professor Price said...

so why are you in africa? i can understand why ann curry was, but i do not understand why you are?

Anonymous said...

Joshua, what's wrong, am I not good enough for the Congo, is only Ann Curry good enough for the Congo. Well I am here to help establish democracy. Now my wife Becca finds herself often asking why we are in the Congo.