So Spencer's 3rd birthday was on Aug. 30th, and I got some cute pictures of him screaming and being so excited he got presents. I just wanted to share them. And he really did scream, like a girl, and if anyone has ever heard Liza on Christmas morning...just like that! Oh and he kept saying "Oh my gosh!" I love how he says that! Anywho, he had a great 3rd birthday, and now says "I want that for my birthday." whenever we go to the store and see toys.
In the middle of "Oh my gosh!"Just finished screaming, because he was soo excited he got a Care Bears movie. :) Yes he loves the Care Bears. Birthday Cake: Heart shaped, pink, with Care Bears. heehee. Have to joke on Tyler for that one! But how precious is he for loving the Care Bears.
1 comments:
Hey, I just found out about this blog, which looks like fun, I just had to comment on the fact Spencer wanted a pink heart shaped cake. Looks like living in South Jordan really rubbed off on him. Next think you know he will trade his basketball in for a tutu
Post a Comment