Friday, June 14, 2013

Eating and being cute

Hopefully this video works, but Preston just loved the pears he was eating on this day.

video


We can't seem to stop taking pictures of Preston. One day he was just sitting in my lap on the floor and I just started snapping away because even just sitting there he was so cute. 


Then big brother had to keep trying to put the Loser sign up and be caught in one of the pictures. 

After Tyler had his knee surgery he needed to go to Physical Therapy, and I wasn't about to let him try to get there on his own. It was a tough surgery. So Preston and I had fun walking with Tyler to his appointments. And then Preston went on to fall asleep during the whole thing!!! Again, he is sleeping with his eyes open!!!! 

Aw, I love this kid!

Sitting next to Dad on the chair. He felt he was pretty special for being able to do this.

Snug as a bug in a rug! This is what Preston looked like going outside everyday for 5 months. He looks so sweet in this picture. Also, these down sleeping bag things are AWESOME. Kept him warm all winter. 

4 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Lip smackin' good pears :) I love the picture of him next to daddy, all happy :)

Dan and Laura said...

That's a dang cute video! And the more pictures the better! Such a cute happy face!

Mary said...

i know i say this every time, but he is so. dang. CUTE!!! i cannot wait for you guys to be in va.

Haylee said...

I love the picture of him in the red striped shirt. He is adorable! I can't believe he will be one in a few months!