Friday, March 15, 2013

Caught up!

Now that I'm finally caught up on what has been going on in our lives, I wanted to share with you about how my goals are going and our family goals. So far, I've read two books every month, and have read the Ensign also. I have started getting pictures together for my photo books I want to make. Overall, doing good for my goals, which is great. I have also started exercising more. 

Our family goals are going well too. Sometimes we miss reading the Book of Mormon as a family at night, but we really hope to finish it before the year ends. For the other things we are doing good too. This year is suppose to be our family's year of fun, which hasn't gone as planned so far. We have been sick, busy, and Tyler just had knee surgery, so he was down and out for at least a week and a half, but is doing better now. He's back to work and trying to work his knee more and more each day so soon he can bend it all the way. He's doing great and is kinda ahead of where he should really be with bending his knee.

My next goal for this year since I've caught up on our family stuff is to do more posts about the city we live in...about time since we've been here for a year and a half already! yikes! Soon you'll have lots of new pictures of the city that I've taken over the year and a half to enjoy. This city is huge (even though it's only 13 miles long?!?!), and there are so many things to see. I know we haven't seen as much as we like, but hopefully this spring and summer we can see more! 

View from the Top of the Rock looking South.

View from Top of the Rock looking North at Central Park. 

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Beautiful pictures :) Good job! Keep up the good work!

Haylee said...

Wish we could make it back for another visit!