- explored more of New York City; saw more parks, museums and things come down the Hudson River.
- sailed for a week on a Disney Cruise (highly recommend)
- saw more Broadway plays, which kinda becomes addicting
- had lots of visitors (which we love!)
- HAD PRESTON!!! We welcomed a beautiful baby boy into our lives on Aug. 13th after four long years of wanting him to come.
- Spencer is an AMAZING big brother, he does anything and everything for Preston
- Spencer turned 8 and was baptized at our church
- Spencer started 3rd grade, and did fall soccer
- Survived Hurricane Sandy, and feel so blessed to have no damage to our place
- took a trip to Vermont and want to go back, it was beautiful in the fall
- We are all healthy and so happy to be so blessed for the things we have, especially two fabulous sons who make us smile everyday.
Monday, December 24, 2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS from our family to yours!
Oh I love these boys!!!
Spencer's photography skills.
While taking family pictures Spencer got a little silly.
Aw, there's my sweet boy.
Cute little Preston.
He's so happy!
What our family has been up to this year:
Posted by Becca at 7:00 AM